Fresh thinking about independent education
13/05: The Mayor of Winchester presided at the first official event at St Swithun’s new study centre. She presented students with certificates at the Jill Isaac Festival of Scholarship.
If 90% of what schools do appears to be the same, asks David Griffiths, Headmaster of Old Buckenham Hall, what is the other 10%? For prospective parents, it's the 'magic' they should focus on when choosing a school for their child.